• Returns must be requested within 10 business days of receipt.
• 15% restock fee will be applied.
• Damaged or missing product must be communicated to a Wildtime Foods within 48 hours of receipt.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any food products that have been opened, defaced, or relabeled.
• Contact Wildtime Foods for further detail.
• Return freight paid by customer.
• Upon return product will be inspected by a quality assurance team member. If it is determined product has been opened, defaced, or relabeled Wildtime Foods reserves all rights to dispose of product and withhold refund.
• If product is found to meet our return policy, a refund will be applied to your account, less a 15% restock fee.
• All deductions from invoice require prior approval.